This list of online examination will be used to assess the cognitive skills of the deaf students taking up DACDT and DBT courses.
Students are required to provide their names and email addresses in order to save their results. This in turn will be sent to their respective emails for their reference.
The links are:
1. Computer Software Operations Examination – This evaluation includes topics from Basic Computer Operations, Windows Operating System, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. A total of 80 test questions are randomly arranged. The test must be completed within 12 minutes.
2. Internet and HTML Examination – This evaluation includes topics from Internetworking as well as Basic HTML command. A total of 25 test questions are randomly arranged. The test must be completed within 6 minutes.
Note: This is only one part of the total assessment. The other part is composed of hands on examination.
A sample practice tool can be tried before going into actual examination. Here is the link.
- Academics 2010 Winners Announced
- NCC Conducts HTML with Web Accessibility Training
- Students Visit Corregidor Island Anew
- 2nd Year Arts Class Tour Corregidor Island
- Academic Competition 2008 Begins
This post is tagged