MCCID College of Technology designed its Official Website with accessibility as its top priority. It strives to make this site accessible for all users, including people with disabilities. If you have any questions or comments about the accessibility of this site, feel free to email the webmaster.
Common keyboard shortcuts are applied here. However, here are the Accesskey assignments to help us navigate the site. Use the combined ALT + Accesskey + ENTER keys.
Access Key Functions
Alternate key + 0 – Accessibility Statement (this page)
Alternate key + 1 – Goes back to Home Page
Alternate key + 2 – Skip to main content
Alternate key + C – Contact Information
Alternate key + M – Site Map
Alternate key + S – Search/Advanced Search
General Web Site Layout
The main page uses the grid layout format with a responsive design. It can be viewed seamlessly on mobile and tablet devices. The content pages are consistent with its design and column positions all throughout the web site. It uses the 2-column format along with basic web design parts (Heading, Content and Footer).
Other Instructions and Features
- Simply press enter on the “Skip Link” to go directly to the Main Content.
- The banner title is also used as a Home link.
- All images have ALTERNATE text attributes. Decorative graphics appear on the CSS files.
- The web site can be resized to any screen and font size.
- The site uses accessible image slider on the main page.
- The site also uses accessible Contact Foms.
- Videos that appear here include closed caption or sub-titles.
- This site makes extensive use of Cascading Style Sheets. If you will view the encoding source, the site is neatly arranged without the clutter of non-cascading style sites.
- As one of the founding member organization of Philippine Web Accessibility Group and a recipient of the 3rd Disabled Friendly Website Award, this website strictly conforms with the group’s Web Design Accessibility Recommendation up to Maturity Stage 2 Checkpoints.
- We also used the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 to make this website conform with international standards. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities and user friendly for everyone.