People who are proficient in computer graphics related technologies are needed in companies that require design and artistic skills.
Course Name: Three-Year DIPLOMA IN ARTS AND COMPUTER DESIGN TECHNOLOGY FOR THE DEAF (DACDT)
Please support our sponsor:
People who are proficient in computer graphics related technologies are needed in companies that require design and artistic skills. These skills include using computers to help in publishing and advertising materials, Internet web page design and graphics animation.
Is this recognized by the Philippine government?
Yes it is recognized by the government under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) with TESDA Registration No: NTR0313020066.
What are the requirements?
Before you take up this course, you must be:
- A High School graduate (must submit original HS Card, Photocopy of Diploma and Good Moral Character);
- Knows Sign Language;
- Skilled in arts and drawing;
- Very creative;
- Cooperative, willing to learn and highly innovative
What jobs can I get?
After you graduate, you may land a job as a:
- Commercial Artist/Print Artist/Layout Artist/Graphics Artist;
- Office Personnel/General Clerk;
- Web Page E-commerce Designer;
- Service/Network Technician;
- Flash/graphics animator;
- Entrepreneur (Establish your own business)