People who are proficient in business applications are needed in offices that require technical business skills including software applications.
Course Name: Three-Year DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY FOR THE DEAF (DBT)
People who are proficient in business applications are needed in offices that require technical business skills. These skills include using computers to take care and unite financial records and to process information using different software applications.
Is this recognized by the Philippine government?
Yes it is recognized by the government under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) with TESDA Registration No: NTR0313020066. View the official TESDA website to see the authorized course.
What are the requirements?
Before you take up this course, you must be:
- A High School graduate (must submit original HS Card, Photocopy of Diploma and Good Moral Character);
- Knows Sign Language;
- Willing to work in an office place;
- Good in Mathematics;
- Likes to analyze things;
- Willing to work on a shifting basis (6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm, 10pm to 8:am);
- Cooperative and willing to learn.
What jobs can I get?
After you graduate, you may land a job as a:
- Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk/Bookkeeper/Payroll/Records Clerk;
- Office Personnel/General Services Clerk;
- Web Page/E-commerce Designer;
- Computer Operator;
- Services/Network Technician;
- Data Encoder/Controller;
- Entrepreneur (Establish your own business)
l am deaf and l am Mr. Jallah Karbbah from Liberia of West Africa, l am interesting to study at your institute as business study. l need your more information about deaf college. Thank for your understand.
Bro. Jallah Karbbah