MCCID College offers the following scholarship grants:
A. IN-HOUSE SCHOLARSHIP – This assistance is given by MCCID to Top High School Graduates per semester.
- HS Valedictorian – 100% Discount on Basic Tuition Fee
- HS Salutatorian – 50% Discount on Basic Tuition Fee
- HS 1st Honorable Mention – 35% Discount on Basic Tuition Fee
B. TESDA SCHOLARSHIP – TESDA through Private Education Students Fund Assistance (PESFA) allots 10% of their scholarship quota per administrative districts to Persons With Disabilities. Support includes:
- P4,500 discount in Basic Tuition Fee per semester
- P 500 / month allowance or P2,500 per semester
- P 250 allowance on Books and Materials
C. SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP – Companies, organizations or other generous individuals provide scholarship grants and other support to less fortunate deaf students.
D. LILIANE FOUNDATION PHILIPPINES SCHOLARSHIP – Liliane Foundation provides a maximum of P1,000/month to qualified scholars.
E. OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCIES SCHOLARSHIP – National government agencies such as the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) as well as local government units (Office of the Mayor of Quezon City) provides minimum financial support.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Here are the requirements for you to be qualified for scholarship:
A. IN-HOUSE SCHOLARSHIP
- Must submit a Certification, Letter from the High School Principal, medals or any proof that the deaf person is a recipient of honor.
- Must maintain an average grade of not lower than 2.0 for every semester to continue with the scholarship.
- Must pay the other fees not included in the basic tuition fee.
B. TESDA SCHOLARSHIP
- MCCID College Administrator is the only one authorized to select a prospective deaf scholar. The criteria must be in agreement with the requirements set by TESDA-PESFA.
- Must pass the qualifying examination given by TESDA.
- Must maintain an average grade of 80 and above.
For additional information, visit TESDA’s Official Website.
C. SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- Qualifications are set by the respective donors.
D. LILIANE FOUNDATION PHILIPPINES SCHOLARSHIP GRANT
- Deaf scholars must be below 25 years old.
- He/she must be subjected to a series of personal interviews including his/her parents or guardians.
- He/she must be approved by Liliane Foundation assigned Mediator in order to qualify for scholarship grant.
E. OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
- Qualifications are set by the respective donor agencies.