As part of the fulfillment in their requirement for completing the course, the graduating class of School Year 2005-2006 is assigned to a web page to various institutions for the deaf free of charge.
This is the first time MCCID gave this project to its class. Thirty students were divided into six groups. Each team have their own leaders and are all supervised by their adviser, the bronze medalist in Web Page design during the 2003 Abilympics Skills Competition Sir Ervin R. Reyes.
The following institutions together with their assigned deaf leaders are:
- BIBLE INSTITUTE FOR THE DEAF (BID) – Aldrin D. Gabriel
- ISABELA SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF (ISD) – Wilfredo N. Corpuz II
- PHILIPPINE REGISTRY OF INTERPRETERS FOR THE DEAF (PRID) – Glenn L. Ortega
- PHILIPPINE FEDERATION OF THE DEAF (PFD) – Rona May T. Delos Reyes
- INTERNACIONAL TEATRO SILENCIO FILIPINAS (ITSF) – Neria S. Barnigo
- FILIPINO DEAF VISUAL ART GROUP (FDVAG) – Ma. Luisa P. Balilla
The groups started making contacts with prospective organizations and is expected to finish the designs by April 2005 in time for the awarding ceremony which will be held sometime in May coinciding with their commencement exercises. The completed website links are saved and hosted for free at the Web Accessibility Designs Philippines Website.